Sean Spicer Insists That His Gorgeous, Incredible Boss Tweeted a Typo on Purpose
Image via Getty.
Welcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics
roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news
Another day in paradise!
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- After the president tweeted something even more alarmingly
incoherent than usual late last night (“Despite the negative
press covfefe”), a reporter asked the ever-embattled Sean
Spicer if people “should be concerned that the president posted
a somewhat incoherent tweet last night, and then it stayed up
for hours?” Spicer initially responded: “Uh, no,” then, after
being pressed—“Why did it stay up so long after? Is no one
watching this?”—he really, really out-Spicer’d himself. “No, I
think the president and a small group of people know exactly
what he meant.” Sean……….?????????? [USA Today]
- Michael Flynn and Trump lawyer Michael Cohen have been
subpoenaed by the House Intelligence Committee. [Talking Points Memo]
- Comey will publicly testify as early as next week.
- Haha, nobody wants to work for Trump. [New York Times]
- Here’s a long list of all the shit the Trump administration
is doing to the environment, in case you’re interested in
passing out from rage for a brief moment. [Politico]
- Special investigator Robert Mueller could potentially get
his hands on Trump’s mysterious tax returns. [Politico]
- CNN fired Kathy Griffin. [CNN]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to
This has been Barf Bag.